It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
Our Special Offers
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
In the run up to a truly festive Christmas we are delighted to partner with Castle Howard to offer our guests the perfect weekend that will leave you relaxed, rested and ready for Christmas.
Think crisp sunny days, frosty walks, a dramatic stately home, candlelight, log fires, deliciously comforting food and of course some seriously warm and cosy beds for you to sink into.
Upon arrival, warm up and wind down with a glass of mulled wine or luxury homemade hot chocolate in front of a fire.
On Saturday enjoy a magical day out at Castle Howard. Admission is from 10:30am until 7pm so you can really make the most of the grounds with peaceful woodland and lakeside walks, walled gardens, temples, statues and fountains before you even step foot into the grand interior.
Christmas at Castle Howard is always spectacular. The house is magically transformed for the festive season with magnificent decorations, this year the theme is ‘A Christmas Masquerade’. Journey through the House’s grand state rooms where open fires, candlelight and entertainment evoke all that we love about this special time of year, with the iconic 25-foot traditional Christmas tree adorned with over 3000 baubles providing a breath-taking highlight in the Great Hall.
Back at the Inn, enjoy dinner in our candlelit restaurant and perhaps a nightcap by the fire before the most comfortable night’s sleep.
£498.00 per stay.
- Minimum two nights stay.
- Price based on two people sharing a double occupancy room of your choice. We are offering a complimentary upgrade on Hideaway rooms subject to availability.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast package including Castle Howard admission. Dinner allowance is £34 per person per night.
- A supplement of £20 will be charged to upgrade to a Superior Vintage or Hideaway Treat.
- Your Castle Howard admission ticket will allow entry to the House from 10.30am until 7pm, you can enter the House as many times as you like throughout the day, twilight admission is included and you will receive a complimentary tea/coffee and mince pie at Castle Howard’s Fitzroy restaurant.
- Tickets to Castle Howard are available on the following dates:
- Saturday 30th November
- Saturday 7th December
- Saturday 14th December
- Saturday 21st December