An Update on our Approach to Coronavirus
We hope you are all safe and well
Following the Prime Minister's daily briefing recently, the government has decided to close all restaurants, bars, pubs and any other venue where people mix socially, therefore from Friday 20th March 2020 our bar and restaurant are closed until further notice. We continue to welcome guests staying in Hideaway rooms but will be providing a non contact, room service only stay.
The safety and security of our guests and team members is our highest priority during this COVID-19 pandemic. As the pandemic continues to evolve we are monitoring the situation very closely and we want to reassure you of the diligence of our approach.
During this time we have put in place additional measures having reviewed the Government’s and WHO’s advice which includes:
- We will now only be serving a continental breakfast, lunch and dinner in bedrooms.
- We've always maintained and take pride in very high cleaning standards and all our team are trained to clean daily. We have implemented a more rigorous cleaning schedule so that all surfaces are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- We have increased the number of antibacterial hand sanitisers.
- We are monitoring the health of every employee closely.
- We remain calm and confident that we are doing our utmost to create an environment that is well managed and we are keeping up to date with guidance daily.
In turn we politely ask that our guests follow these basic guidelines:
- If you have recently returned from one of the countries listed on the government website, we ask you to book in to see us once you have followed the advice provided. We will look forward to welcoming you then.
- If you have developed a new, continuous cough or have a high temperature please do not attempt to visit us, you must stay home for 7 days and rest!
- Please follow the Government’s guidance for staying safe. We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible.
We both value your business and want to help you as much as we can. For guests wishing to cancel a booking:
- Our policy allows free cancellations up to 72 hours prior to arrival on any bookings guaranteed with credit or debit card. We are currently reviewing the policy daily to reflect the most recent developments relating to COVID-19.
- Any pre-paid bookings (non-refundable payments) can also be postponed to any other date for the following 365 days from the arrival date, subject to availability.
We advise guests to check the Government website for the most up-to-date information: www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public. If you have a booking and are impacted by this advice, have any symptoms of Coronavirus or have any concerns, please call our team who will be happy to help on 01751 472288.
We will continue to follow Government guidance and monitor the developing situation so that you can visit us and enjoy your stay without worry. We are very much open for business and in the meantime, we will provide any updates on this page as the situation progresses.
Please take care of each other during these strange and uncertain times and all of us here at The White Swan are here to help you however we can.
Very best wishes from all of the team.