Terms & Conditions
Children under 5 go free.
Children over 5 at £20 per night bed and breakfast if sharing a
Children requiring their own room will be charged at adult full rate.
Children’s menu available, served from 6.30pm by prior arrangement.
Smoking in the bedrooms attracts a mandatory room ‘out of order’ charge of one nights tariff.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome in some rooms at a charge of
£12.50 per stay.
We kindly ask you not to allow your dogs on any soft furnishings – failure to do so will attract an additional service charge
All reservations made after 5th April 2014 must be guaranteed with a non-refundable deposit of £100 per room and paid by credit/debit card – If cancelled within 72 hours of arrival the full accommodation rate including VAT will be charged.
We guarantee that if you are not completely delighted with your stay we will offer a full refund.
1. Provisional bookings may be cancelled without penalty to you.
2. Your booking becomes confirmed once we have been notified in writing and these terms and conditions have been signed and returned with 5 working days. We also require a 50% deposit three months in advance.
3. Should you have to cancel your confirmed booking a charge may be made equivalent to any loss suffered by the hotel – cancellation charges will be calculated as a % of the total booking value according to the following notice period given:
25% If cancelled before 30 days prior to the event
50% If cancelled between 30 and 8 days prior to the event
100% If cancelled within 7 days of the event
If you give less than 7 days notice of a lesser number of guests attending than that previously confirmed by you, then we reserve the right to charge you the full per head charge for each guest not attending.
4. Any cancellations or amendments must be made in writing.
5. Incidental charges incurred during your stay will be settled by you before departing.
6. We reserve the right to charge/invoice any non-declared beverages consumed from mini-bars and/or honesty bar.
7. You will be charged corkage or equivalent charges for drinks brought in and consumed on the premises.
8. It is your responsibility for checking and settling of all accounts.
9. Our payment terms are 14 days on date of invoice, failure to do so will result in interest being charged.
10. Menus are correct at the time of issuing; there may be slight seasonal variances during the event.
11. Bedrooms will be available from 3pm on the day you arrive and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. It is your responsibility to ensure your guests know this.
12. You are responsible for any damage caused by your guests, whether in bedrooms or any other part of the hotel.
13. Since July 1st 2007 the entire hotel is non-smoking; any bedrooms that are smoked in will have a mandatory ‘out of order’ charge equivalent to one night’s tariff put on the bill.
14. Affixing signs, displays and posters to walls internally or externally may only be carried out with prior authorisation.
15. The hotel cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.