Follow the route of the great Tour De Yorkshire this season and enjoy great value cycling breaks with The White Swan Inn. For mountain bikers there’s 800 miles of trail and bridleways across the North Yorkshire Moors. Dalby Forest is on our doorstep and has been host to the World Mountain Bike Championships.
Stay two nights with dinner, bed and breakfast in a vintage room, bring your own bikes or hire them from Big Bear Bikes of Pickering and store them in our new dedicated bike shed. We’ll also include a packed lunch (suitably sized for cycling) from our fabulous cafe Feast to keep you going and Yorkshire cream tea after your cycle ride. Our bike shed boasts drying facilities and a work bench and our staff are available to assist you in any way they can.
After the exercise and fresh air, the deeply satisfying evening’s food and drink, the relaxing bath, refreshing sleep and a hearty breakfast, you’ll be restored, reset and ready for anything!
Our package includes:
- 2 night dinner, bed and breakfast from £199 per night
- Secure dedicated bike shed with drying facilities.
- Complimentary packed lunch for 2 on the day after arrival.
- Yorkshire cream tea after your cycle ride.
In addition Big Bear Bikes offer:
- A 3 hour tune-up ‘Bike Fit’ consultation for £95
- If hiring their top quality bikes they will have them set up and ready for the morning
- 1/2 day MTB guided rides. £150 for 1-4 and then £15 extra per rider
- 1 day MTB guided rides. £200 for 1-4 and then £20 extra per rider
- 1/2 day MTB skills session. £150 for 1-2 people
Contact us now on 01751 472288 to book your escape.