The large Hideaway Rooms are an offspring from the Vintage Rooms; they have been tastefully furnished for the ultimate in style, comfort and relaxation. All have stone floors with under floor heating. These spacious rooms have that extra touch of luxury so you really can close the door and get away from it all.
Although we don’t have any bedrooms specifically with disabled access, these rooms are probably the most suitable for guests with mobility requirements as they are ground floor level; they are however not physically attached to the main hotel.
Dogs are very welcome in our lower level Hideaway rooms (£12.50 per dog, per night).
Hideaway rooms start at £159 bed & breakfast and £219 dinner, bed and breakfast.
Need to know …
- King, super king or twin beds available
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Luxurious Bath House toiletries
- Mini Bar
- Your own luxury white bathrobe
- Tea, Coffee & homemade biscuits
- Flat screen TV & DVD player