The whole family can stay at The White Swan Inn, we have several rooms that are ideal for children to stay in. The Superior Vintage Rooms have sofa beds, which can easily sleep two younger children, or we can put a cot or z-bed in if your children would prefer to sleep by themselves.
Alternatively you can have two inter-connecting Hideaway Rooms, one with a double and one with twin beds. These rooms have plenty of floor space so putting a cot or z-bed in the Hideaway Rooms can easily be done too. Some of our larger Vintage Rooms are big enough to put a cot or a z-bed in.
When it comes to making the WHOLE family welcome it doesn’t stop there. All the bedrooms have DVD players, bring your own or there is a vast selection of DVD’s freely available from reception. There are some board games and toys available in The Bothy too.
Early suppers for younger families can easily be arranged and later on take advantage of the digital baby monitor so you can enjoy a relaxing meal in the restaurant while your little one sleeps upstairs.
- Children aged 2 years or under stay for free
- Children aged 3 years or over will be charged £20.00 per night bed & breakfast if sharing a parents room
- Children aged 13-17 years will be charged £35.00 per night bed & breakfast if sharing parents room
- Adults on a Z bed sharing a room will be charged £75.00 bed & breakfast
- Children requiring their own room will be charged at the full adult rate
- Children’s menu available, served from 6.30pm by prior arrangement